Transporte Santiago is a family owned and operated trucking company established in Puerto Rico since 1996. That year Mr. Juan Carlos Santiago began providing trucking services throughout the island with a single truck. With dedication, hard work and quality service the company has continued to grow for the past years.
Our current fleet of 18 Tractors and a variety of Van Trailers in 28’, 40’, 45’ and 48’ feet long give us the capacity to meet any of our customers transportation needs. In addition we have our own full service workshop to provide proper maintenance and repair to all our equipment.
All our skilled drivers are fully licensed and certified as required by State and Federal Regulations. We are also fully insured and logistically capable of fulfilling all our customers trucking requirements.
- General Transport of Cargo in Van or Refrigerated Trailers.
- Contracts with all Maritime Companies operating in Puerto Rico.
- Container “Pull out and Entry” to all Ports in Puerto Rico.
- Inter-island Transport from any Destination.
- Cross Docking Logistics.
- Container Storage at our Private Gated Facility.
- Rental of Refrigerated and Non-refrigerated Van Trailers.
- Personalized Logistics to meet Customer Needs.